Welcome to Giovanni's
A Fairborn Tradition since 1953
Giovanni’s Pizzeria é Ristorante Italiano has been known for quality Italian food and pizza since Giovanni DiPasquale opened a small restaurant on the corner of Main Street and Miller in Fairborn, Ohio in December 1953. The restaurant moved to its present location at 215 W. Main Street in January 1984.
Giovanni’s was revitalized in 1994, when Tony Spaziani purchased the restaurant, doubled its dining space, added a party/banquet room and opened an in-house bakery. No stranger to the finer points of fine Italian cuisine, he expanded the menu to include many of his own family specialties, including the traditional Italian bread made from his grandfather’s recipe.